Who can attend?
Super Summer invites students who:
- have declared Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- want to know the gospel.
- want to be burdened for the lost.
- want to seek opportunities to share the gospel with those around them.
- are prepared to fully participate in all sessions and activities in the active and highly-disciplined schedule of Super Summer.
Students attending Super Summer are assigned to schools based upon the school grade they will enter in the fall of 2021.
Students entering 8th grade
Students entering 9th grade
Students entering 10th grade
Students entering 11th grade
Students entering 12th grade
Students graduating from high school in the spring of 2021
Students entering 12th grade in the fall of 2021 or graduating from high school in the spring of 2021 who are considering or are called to, full-time Christian service. Purple School is only available at the following sessions:
- Session 2 at Dallas Baptist University, June 14-18, 2021
- Session 4 at Howard Payne University, June 28 - July 2, 2021
Youth Ministers and Volunteer Youth Workers who desire training, discipleship, fellowship, and encouragement. Helpful topics addressed by a variety of experienced speakers. Spouses are welcome!